All applications in the portfolio go through Assessment module where each application will be assessed, profiled and prioritized for migration. We determine the Application architecture, Application code, Application Dependencies to external and Internal Systems. We also discover how data persist, security posture in the application and as well as deployment procedures to various low and high environments. Based on the assessment a Cloud Migration assessment report is created which will help to assess help to determine whether the application is ready for the cloud and also help decide which methodology is apt for migration (Rehost, Re-Architect, Refactor, or Rebuild)
Perform Application Migration
- Each Application is designed, migrated, and validated according to the Migration strategy -Rehost, Replatform, Repurchase, Refactor, Retain, Retire.
- Existing architecture assessment and system dependencies to on-premises systems.
- Application stack review
- Data at Transit, REST and encryption policies
- Authentication and Authorization Scheme.
- Log analysis
- DEVOPS - Amazon Machine Image (AMI) Build Process, AMI Hardening
- Disaster Recovery - RTO, RPO Calculations, Fault Tolerance
- Performance: Caching techniques, Edge Nodes
- Sizing of Web Servers and number of web servers
- FEDRamp Approved new services for reducing the cost.